Insurance Coverage

  • Home
  • /
  • Insurance Coverage

Medicare

Kaizen accepts Medicare and the Medicare fee allowance schedule. Typically, Medicare pays 80% of allowed fees after a patient has met a deductible. The patient is responsible for paying any remaining amount of the fee (usually 20%), including unpaid deductible.

If you are covered by an additional carrier, Kaizen will submit a claim on your behalf after the Medicare claim has been processed.

PPO / Private Insurances

Kaizen is “out of network” or “non-participating” for most PPO or private insurances.* A Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan covers visits to health care providers both within and outside of its defined network. However, “out-of-network” or “non-participating” providers are reimbursed at lower rate.

If you belong to a PPO, you will be responsible for the difference between the cost of service and the amount reimbursed by the PPO. Kaizen has a courtesy third party biller to submit claims on your behalf.

*Please check with your insurance carrier for details about your coverage.

HMO’s

A Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan only cover costs for services provided by doctors, other providers, and hospitals that belong to the HMO network.

Kaizen does not accept HMO insurance, and we are not an HMO provider. If you belong to an HMO, you may see our physicians and providers as a cash patient. You will be responsible for the cost of all services, including testing and evaluation.

Note: We understand the cost of proper medical attention can be a burden. Kaizen offers payment plans and a third-party financing option to help our patients receive adequate care.

Dr. Ahmed and his staff at Kaizen Brain Center are so incredible it is almost hard to put it into words. My mom who became suddenly ill at only age 52 with a neurological disorder began TMS treatments several months ago and has experienced miraculous results. Beyond the physical improvements she has made, the bond she now has formed with the Kaizen Brain team is one she will always treasure.

-Dawn